The foundation Nova Rhetorica is a public interest foundation that has no profit objective. These are its goals:
– To spread and broaden the knowledge of Historical Informed Practice of Classical music through concerts, open stages, recordings, lectures, and publications.
– To undertake musicological research in unknown repertoire that belongs to the Cultural European Heritage, and to bring this repertoire to the stage, to record it, and to preserve it.
– To promote and stimulate the cultural environment in The Netherlands developing educational projects to provide youth and adults with a positive and creative experience with the Historical Informed Practice of Classical music.
– To develop other activities related to the Historical Informed Practice of Classical music closely related to the aforementioned points and any project that might help achieving these goals.
The board of the foundation Nova Rhetorica is comprised by four members:
– Dr. H. (Harry) Kragt, president,
– Mr. R (Renee) Mahieu, treasurer,
– Mr. F. (Fleur) van Bree, secretary,
The advisory board of Stichting Nova Rhetorica is comprised by three members:
-Mr. E. (Enrico) Gatti
-Mr. J. (Jacques) Ogg
-Mr. F. (Fabio) Bonizzoni
VAT number: 857642650B01
Chamber of Commerce number: 68907249
IBAN: NL 51 RABO 0322 0168 27 (STICHTING NOVA RHETORICA)